*** KIT DOES NOT INCLUDE CONTROL HANDLE ***
Rostra Global Cruise Universal Cruise Control
Set your speed at the touch of a button! Once selected, a Global Cruise ® cruise control system constantly measures changes in engine loading and vehicle speed in order to maintain a set speed on the highway. Easily set the controls and avoid unintended speeding. To slow down or accelerate, you don't even have to touch the pedal. While column-mounted stalk control switches are available, dashboard or steering wheel-mounted wireless RF switches provide same functionality wherever it's most convenient!
Multiple control switch options!
Rostra's cruise control switches have been designed with the highest level of quality and have been tested and validated for use with the 250-1223 universal cruise control system. Please note that we do not recommend using any other brand of cruise control switch with a Rostra Global Cruise system as doing so may result in unintended cruise control operation, and invalidates any warranty provided with your cruise control system.
Rostra Cruise Controls are manufactured in the U.S.A. by the company that pioneered the development of cruise control technology.
Designed to work with any vehicle incorporating the use of a mechanically-operated throttle, a Rostra Universal Cruise offers a great deal of flexibility when it comes to adding a cruise control system to your vehicle. Whether you're restoring a classic hot-rod, prepping the family minivan for holiday traveling or looking to save on the cost of fuel for your motorhome, a universal cruise control from Rostra is the only way to go!
- Set Speed
- Coast/Reduce Speed
- >Resume/ Accelerate
- Tap-Up, 1 MPH per tap
- Tap-Down, 1 MPH per tap
- Controlled Resume Rate
- >Closer, More Accurate Control of Set Speed
- Works with 3, 4, 5, 6 or 8 Cylinders
- Select ECM, AC Generator, Magnets, or Pulse Sender as VSS *
- Select Square or Sine Wave Speed Signal Source
- Select Acceleration Rate
- Select Gain Control
- Select Manual or Automatic Transmission
- Select Open Circuit or Closed Circuit Engagement Switches
- Modular Design
- Removable Wiring Harness with Locking Device
- Redesigned Water Sealing
- Neutral Safety Switch (NSS) Compatible
- Cruise Engaged Output (Ground Signal When Engaged)
- Self Diagnostic
- No Vacuum Required
- Smaller Module
- New Connectors with Positive Contact and Lock
- No Clutch Switch Needed (except Diesel)
- VSS (Vehicle Speed Sensor) Wire Already in Harness
- Compatible with Neutral Safety
- Compatible with Distributor-less Ignition Systems
- Compatible with Direct Fire Ignition Systems
* Rostra Global Cruise will not accept input from a tachometer to provide a vehicle speed signal.